[Geospatial] UC GIS Week - sign up to present by October 13

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 6 16:44:15 PDT 2020

Hello,

This is a gentle reminder that there's one week left to sign up for presenting at the inaugural UC GIS Week<https://uc-gis-ucop.hub.arcgis.com/pages/gis-week>, November 17-19.

Are you interested in presenting a poster, giving a lightning talk or a 12-minute presentation, or participating in a panel? You have until Tuesday, October 13 to submit your application here: https://forms.gle/fRzVMcHswbAoXyq68
We've seen a good response from UCR so far - let's keep it going! There's still room for you to share your geospatial accomplishments with our sister campuses and (most likely) beyond.

Should you have any questions, please reach out to the UC GIS Week committee at ucgisday at gmail.com<mailto:ucgisday at gmail.com>.

Please share with anyone who may be interested.

Thanks for considering, and best wishes for your Fall 2020!

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D69BFF.ECEEFF60]