[Gats_gender_sexuality] ASA Roundtable Today & List of Member Presentations

Farber, Rebecca rdfarber at wm.edu
Sat Aug 8 05:54:31 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you each well. Apologies if this is a duplicate message - I am not certain that yesterday's email actually went out.

Just a kind reminder that we will gather virtually at our ASA roundtable today (Saturday), August 8, 2:10-3:10pm EST on Zoom: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/92121820320.

Please consider this a casual opportunity to introduce ourselves, share a bit about our work, and brainstorm future directions for our group. Even if you can only drop in for a portion, that would still be great.

And in case you are looking for a presentation to attend - or just want to get a sense of our cluster’s interesting work! - I have compiled everyone's presentations on this doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IC9I6znNo0sHNpcsecM1Dxa60g-oXypmdn846lpHi6c/edit?usp=sharing>. Please feel free to add/edit accordingly if there is anything I missed.

Wishing you a fruitful ASA - and looking forward to e-meeting you!

Very best,

Rebecca

Rebecca Farber
Assistant Professor