[Entm-researchstaff] Picnic Day Alcohol Money

Kaitlyn Banda kaitlyn.banda1 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 29 10:12:40 PDT 2026


On behalf of Molly Barber <molly.barber at email.ucr.edu>

Hi everyone,

Picnic day is just under 2 weeks away and so it's time for me to start
gathering supplies! The money we use to purchase alcohol for the event is
typically donated by the faculty and staff of the department. So I am
asking you all once again for any cash donations you can spare to help fund
the purchase! Please let me know if you are willing to donate and I will
coordinate grabbing the cash from you :)

Also I will need 4 faculty volunteers on the day to help with grilling!
Grillers should arrive to picnic hill at least an hour before the event
starts at 4 to begin cooking! Please let me know if you would be interested!

Thank you!
Best,
*Molly Barber*
she/her

Ph.D Candidate
Rankin Lab <https://faculty.ucr.edu/~eewilson/>
Entomology Department
University of California, Riverside
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260929/249206a6/attachment.htm>


More information about the Entm-researchstaff mailing list