[Entm-researchstaff] 3rd floor cold room down
William Sutton
bill.sutton at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 17 12:58:52 PDT 2026
Hi All,
I just found out the 3rd floor cold room has been at 11c for a while now
and had facilities come out. The system is frozen solid and must be thawed
out before the tech can figure out why. We just shut it down so if you have
anything in there that cannot get warm, please move it to one of the other
two coolers. The system is so frozen it is going to take at least 24hrs to
just thaw.
Please remember is you see something please let me know and I will get the
work order in. I am sure this is a case of I know some one else let Bill
know.
Cheers
*Bill Sutton*
*Procurement Supervisor Two*
*University California Riverside*
*170 Entomology*
*Riverside, CA 92521*
*Phone: 951-827-5704*
*Cell: 951-990-8358*
*Fax: 951-827-3086*
*My Zoom Chat
<https://ucr.zoom.us/launch/chat?src=direct_chat_link&email=wsutton@ucr.edu>*
ENcore <https://encore.ucr.edu/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260917/cabf6f1a/attachment.htm>
More information about the Entm-researchstaff
mailing list