<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang="EN-US" link="#467886" vlink="#96607D" style="word-wrap:break-word"><div class="WordSection1"><p class="MsoNormal">Hi All,</p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal">I just found out the 3<sup>rd</sup> floor cold room has been at 11c for a while now and had facilities come out. The system is frozen solid and must be thawed out before the tech can figure out why. We just shut it down so if you have anything in there that cannot get warm, please move it to one of the other two coolers. The system is so frozen it is going to take at least 24hrs to just thaw. </p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal">Please remember is you see something please let me know and I will get the work order in. I am sure this is a case of I know some one else let Bill know. </p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal">Cheers</p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">Bill Sutton</span></i><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">Procurement Supervisor Two</span></i><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">University California Riverside</span></i><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">170 Entomology</span></i><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">Riverside, CA 92521</span></i><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">Phone: 951-827-5704</span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">Cell: 951-990-8358</span></i><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue">Fax: 951-827-3086</span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue"> </span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue"><a href="https://ucr.zoom.us/launch/chat?src=direct_chat_link&email=wsutton@ucr.edu"><span style="color:#0563c1">My Zoom Chat</span></a></span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:blue"> </span></i></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"><a href="https://encore.ucr.edu/"><span style="color:#0563c1">ENcore</span></a> </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:black"> </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p></div></body></html>