[Entm-researchstaff] ENTM Student Seminar Day Agenda

Evelyn Sullivan evelyn.sullivan at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 17 10:07:23 PDT 2026


Hi All,

I hope this email finds you well.  I wanted to attach the final agenda for
Student Seminar Day.  Some printed copies will be available the day of as
well as the QR code if you would like this digitally.  Any changes that I
receive from here on in will be made on the *QR code version only*.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday 9/22/26 at 8:30a in
Genomics!  Thank you and take good care.

Best,
Evelyn

*Evelyn Sullivan, MBA *(She/Her)

Graduate Student Services Advisor, 3

1140 Batchelor Hall | CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center

*Entomology (ENTM), BS+MS Entomology (ETBM),  Evolution, Ecology, and
Organismal Biology (EEOB), and Joint Doctoral Program in Evolutionary
Biology (JDEB) *

*evelyns at ucr.edu <evelyns at ucr.edu>*

Phone:  951-827-1106

In Office Days- Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Remote Days- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays

Summer 2026 Office Hours: Tuesdays 1:30p-2:30p

Schedule an appointment:
https://scheduler.zoom.us/evelyn-sullivan/appointment
<https://scheduler.zoom.us/evelyn-sullivan>



Student Wellness Resources
<https://studentwellness.ucr.edu/student-success-resources> |
https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260917/4f42f0df/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ENTM Student Seminar Day Pamphlet 9.14.26 Final.docx.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 463565 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260917/4f42f0df/attachment-0001.pdf>


More information about the Entm-researchstaff mailing list