[Entm-researchstaff] Fwd: Blue cabinet (and other items) available for office or lab
Krista Zavala
krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 15 13:12:53 PDT 2026
Sent on behalf of Morgan Thompson <morgan.thompson at ucr.edu>
Hi everyone,
I have a blue cabinet in my office (Room 139) that I do not need. If you
are interested in this cabinet (see attached photos) for your office or
lab, please let me know. I am also planning to send the desks and bookcase
to surplus, but those items are up for grabs as well, if anyone would like
to make use of them.
Thanks!
Best,
Morgan
--
Morgan N. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Entomology
University of California, Riverside
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/morgan-thompson-85b2a727b> | Twitter
<https://x.com/EntoThompson> | Website
<https://mthomps15.wixsite.com/mthompson>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260915/701d2028/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_7581.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 3201633 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260915/701d2028/attachment-0002.jpeg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_7577.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 2491970 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/entm-researchstaff/attachments/20260915/701d2028/attachment-0003.jpeg>
More information about the Entm-researchstaff
mailing list