[Entm-researchstaff] Fiscal Close and Purchasing Cutoff

Bill Sutton bill.sutton at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 14 14:13:22 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

As the campus transitions to Oracle Procurement under the Impact23 Program, we will say farewell to eBuy on Wednesday June 21st. Upon the deployment of Oracle Financials, the initiation of Purchase Orders will take place in Oracle Procurement beginning July 5th.

With that in mind, please plan accordingly and place any orders you may/will need into eBuy By June 20th.  In the interim, I will have a new UCR procard to use in emergency situations only.  Every year we have a period that we are unable to place orders due to fiscal close so this should not impact anyone much more than in previous years...  campus is just extending this period a few days.

Please disseminate with those deemed noteworthy.

Thank you!

Bill Sutton
Procurement Supervisor One
University California Riverside