[Entm-beu] Riverside STEM Academy Visit - looking for volunteers!

Emilia Burnham emilia.burnham at email.ucr.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:25:31 PDT 2024

Hi everyone!

We will be having ~100 middle school students from Riverside STEM Academy
on campus between Boyce Hall and the new medical school building on April
5, 2024, 9am-1pm.

For this event, their plan is to break the group into small teams and set
up demonstration tables/working stations with plants, different soil types,
and plant nutrients. We will be having a table with live and pinned insects
there too!

Please let me know if you are interested and/or sign up here!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0Li1sbwLHtbOiQVTti_BS_UiGNX5QDR2M2uUXyZjNQ/edit#gid=0

Emilia :)