[Entm-beu] Fwd: FW: 2024 Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 29 14:37:43 PST 2024

See below and seriously consider it.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ugr <ugr at ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 2:03 PM
Subject: FW: 2024 Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium

Dear UCR Senate Faculty,

Please encourage your UCR undergrads to submit an abstract to be considered
for the annual Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium.
Thank you!

*--*

*Center for Undergraduate Research & Engaged Learning (CUREL)*

engage.ucr.edu | ask.ucr.edu

[image:
https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zqhc33NTmRTvVhdbFY20I8HR4qKzEbqlRgKBdffq1WkJPKv9qaYDnh4q-xY_eLGMxveI7x034]