[Entm-beu] Tour info

Emilia Burnham emilia.burnham at email.ucr.edu
Fri Feb 23 10:32:36 PST 2024

Hi! I am looking for just one (or two) more people for this event before I
confirm with him. Please let me know asap before the end of the day if
someone is interested!!

Info below:
"Myra is celebrating her 8th birthday (03/18) on Saturday, March 16th, from
1130-230, at our home in Long Beach. It is bug themed, and she wanted to
invite you and some of your students if interested.

We were wondering, and we would be willing to compensate, if there is
anyway you and some of your students can bring some live specimens for an
educational aspect similar to the bug fair in April?

My wife and I would be willing to cover gas for the drive and for your
time. This is all assuming you are available for the mentioned date."

Emilia