[Entm-beu] Fwd: Encourage Your Students to Publish in UCR's Undergraduate Research Journal

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:35:17 PST 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jennifer A Kavetsky <jennifer.kavetsky at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 9:17 AM
Subject: Encourage Your Students to Publish in UCR's Undergraduate Research
Journal

Dear Faculty,
UCR’s *Undergraduate Research Journal* is student-edited,
multi-disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that features the very best
faculty-mentored undergraduate research and scholarship accomplished on our
campus. Please encourage promising undergraduate researchers to submit an
article for potential publication in the *Journal*. Our final deadline for
the 2024 edition of the Journal is April 5, 2024.

Interested students can sign up for one of our workshops to learn more:
https://engage.ucr.edu/events

Submission guidelines and additional information can be found on our
website: https://engage.ucr.edu/research/journal

*Jennifer Kavetsky, Ph.D.*

[image: Email logo]