[Entm-beu] Meyer lemons in Business Office

Krista M Zavala krista.zavala at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:16:18 PST 2024

Sent on behalf of Douglas Yanega dyanega at gmail.com<mailto:dyanega at gmail.com>

Hi, all.

Thanks to Nic Irvin, I was made aware that there are quarantine regulations in place that mean fruit from within the cities of Riverside and San Bernardino can't be transported.

https://maps.cdfa.ca.gov/QuarantineBoundaries/OFF/OFF_PQM_Overview_SanBern_Riverside.pdf

That's a pretty small quarantine zone, and there are people in the department who live outside that boundary, so I've taken the bag back. If you already took some lemons, then don't transport them anywhere. They came from right off the edge of campus, and should stay here.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

Peace,

             https://faculty.ucr.edu/~heraty/yanega.html