[Entm-beu] Books on the second floor

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:34:21 PDT 2023

All,
Things are getting a bit out of control with the books on the table on the
second floor.  Please do the following.

1. *Whoever dumped a bunch of old journals, please come get them*.  Nobody
wants them.  Take them to the recycle bin.  Your mother does not work here
and is not picking up after you (in other words you are making work for me
or office staff and nobody has the time)

2. The books appear to be breeding.  The available books have doubled this
week.  Please feel free to come and peruse and grab what you want.

3.  For now, please stop bringing books and dumping them to the table.  If
there is a real need, we can figure out a better way to recycle books.

4.  At the end of next week, I will contact the library who will come and
get them and send them off to a organization who gives the books to places
that need them.

Rick Redak, Professor & Chair
Department of Entomology
University of California