[Entm-beu] Student Seminar Day Survey

Kerry Mauck kerry.mauck at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 28 08:41:45 PDT 2023

Hello colleagues,

It was great to hear about all the fantastic work our graduate students
have completed in our department at Student Seminar Day last week. Please
take a few moments to fill out the anonymous survey at the link below to
provide feedback on the day's events and possible changes to implement in
the future. We welcome your feedback to make this event an enjoyable
experience and learning opportunity for our students in future years.

ACCESS THE SURVEY HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctWOOUledzJoMgx2DTIK62panZ7E_LZhSzudfMJYm3hyxGiA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Thanks!

Best,
Kerry Mauck

--
*Dr. Kerry Mauck*
Associate Professor & A.M. Boyce Endowed Chair in Entomology

Pronouns: she/her

Office: Entomology 324
Lab: Entomology 320
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: 302-242-7948
Email: kerry.mauck at ucr.edu
Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wt9IkqgAAAAJ&hl=en>
https://maucklab.ucr.edu/

UCR occupies the ancestral lands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and
Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on
these homelands.