[Entm-beu] Outreach Events for October Sign-up!

Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:28:39 PDT 2023

Good morning everyone!

I hope y'all are having a great summer! The academic year is about to start
and we have lots of fun opportunities for outreach happening this
upcoming month!

If you would like to volunteer for an event, you can use this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iTHHJJJ5MhZW7cq5PtSK3XjJYE9VcvQSmEzJ35_AovI/edit?usp=sharing

Just as a reminder, if you complete 30 hours of outreach this academic year
(starting from the first day of the fall quarter), you will be eligible for
$600 from the department for travel funds!

Thank you so much! :)
--
*Emilia Burnham *(she/her)
Entomology - Class of 2024