[Entm-beu] *REMINDER* Entomology Student Seminar Day 9/20/2023

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 11 09:01:43 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Nikita L McWells nikita.mcwells at ucr.edu<mailto:nikita.mcwells at ucr.edu>

Dear Entomology Faculty and Students -

Just a friendly reminder that our annual Entomology Student Seminar Day is on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, in the Genomics Auditorium.

Students please note: If you emailed me to opt out of presenting at SSD, your name has been removed from the list. All others, please ensure you fill out the Google form as soon as possible so that we can create the program.

https://forms.gle/Zea1hNwBu3vdrWFJA

If you plan to defend this Fall, you have the following options:

  1.  Present a poster

  2.  Present a talk

  3.  Opt out of presenting at Student Seminar Day

Please reach out to me directly if you plan to defend and need to switch or remove your assignment.

Additionally, we would like to invite our Undergraduate Entomology researchers to present a poster, so please share this email with undergraduate students who are interested and may be working in your lab.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

[cid:bf60b7d9-e51b-445c-87d6-97fea30c5fba]

Best regards,

Nikita McWells, MBA
Director of Graduate Student Advising
CUSP/BB2P Grant Executive Administrator
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Entomology (ENTM) and Neuroscience (NRSC)
nikita.mcwells at ucr.edu<mailto:nikita.mcwells at ucr.edu> | Tel: (951)827-6746
https://doodle.com/mm/nikitamcwells/book-a-time
[cid:9efb66a1-cbe9-4521-9e16-beec39ed3cc2]