[Entm-beu] Fwd: [Science_faculty_all] ESCAPE 2023

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 26 14:46:14 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Studentdeancnas <studentdeancnas at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 12:33 PM
Subject: [Science_faculty_all] ESCAPE 2023
To: science_faculty_all at lists.ucr.edu <science_faculty_all at lists.ucr.edu>
Cc: PHYSCIdean <physcidean at ucr.edu>, Joann Young <joann.young at ucr.edu>,
Agdean <agdean at ucr.edu>, CNASDEAN <cnasdean at ucr.edu>, LifeSciDean <
lifescidean at ucr.edu>, Studentdeancnas <studentdeancnas at ucr.edu>

Dear CNAS Faculty,

CNAS is hosting an event for our students this Saturday, April 29th where
we are bringing in alumni to share their career pathways and experiences
with our students.  Past student evaluations from this event have been very
strong, indicating that participants got far more out of the experience
than they expected.  For example, students comment that after the
experience they feel more confident in their ability to pursue a STEM
career.

We could use your help encouraging students to attend!  I’ve attached a
flyer with details, including a QR code that links to the registration site
for students.  (https://escape.ucr.edu) I’m hoping that we can get robust
student participation so that we can do this event in the future too!

Best wishes,

Connie

*Connie Nugent, PhD * (she/her)

Divisional Dean of Student Academic Affairs
Associate Professor of Molecular, Cell & Systems Biology
Director of CNAS Science Ambassadors
College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences (CNAS)
University of California, Riverside

studentdeancnas at ucr.edu
connie.nugent at ucr.edu