[Entm-beu] Insect Fair Thank You and Feedback

Gian Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 26 14:26:33 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Sam Smith samantha.smith001 at email.ucr.edu<mailto:samantha.smith001 at email.ucr.edu>

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much to those of you that participated in this year's Insect Fair and helped make it a success. We don't have numbers back on how many participants attended, but it was clearly even more than we've had in years past.

All of the UCR booths were fantastic, and I'm so grateful to the efforts before and during that made the event so engaging for the public. I would like to make a special thank you to our two booth winners for their efforts in really engaging with the public. Our first place booth is the Baer lab, and in second place was the Hoddle lab! We'll be dropping off your prizes shortly.

Although I think the event went really well, I am aware that there are areas for improvement. I would value your feedback on how we can improve the event in future years immensely. If you would like to provide anonymous feedback, please fill out this <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScX9llLZus8_yinCOhvT2GbuGY5vvcNANjoXpzMnpGIewzunw/viewform?usp=sf_link> survey. As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Sam