[Entm-beu] Looking for Volunteers for Fall Preview Day!

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:08:56 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu<mailto:eburn006 at ucr.edu>

Good morning!

We have a super cool opportunity coming up for Discover UCR Fall Preview Day on Saturday, October 22nd from 9:30 am-12pm! We will be showing off some live and pinned insects, as well as handing out promotional material for the department and seeing possible incoming entomology students!

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in volunteering for this event! You will receive volunteer hours that I am keeping track of. Feel free to contact me or Dr. Weirauch if you have any questions

Have a great day!
--
Emilia Burnham
Entomology - Class of 2024