[Entm-beu] First Friday Tomorrow at 4PM

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:35:20 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Robert L Kresslein rkres001 at ucr.edu<mailto:rkres001 at ucr.edu>
--------------------------------

Hello Dept. of Entomology Folks,

It's the First Friday of the month which means we are going to gather in the Entomology courtyard this Friday at 4:00 PM. This is a monthly casual gathering where all the different members of our department (grad students, admin, researchers, staff, professors etc.) are invited to bring some drinks and snacks to enjoy together. The event is BYOB, but, if you have the resources available, please consider bringing enough to share with a couple of people. This Friday, we will also be grilling the remaining burgers and dogs from the pincic last week.

I look forward to seeing you there,
Luke

[cid:ii_l8uiupbt0]
--