[Entm-beu] Request for household items for Fullbright fellow

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 8 13:04:55 PST 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Christina Hoddle. Please send responses to christina.hoddle at ucr.edu<mailto:christina.hoddle at ucr.edu>

I recently posted that a Fulbright fellow will be visiting from Goa (India) and will be staying 9 months with his wife and 2 kids. He managed to get an apartment, but it is unfurnished. They will arrive March 31. I was wondering if anyone has household items they don't need and want to donate.  Looking for anything, like kitchen supplies ( cups, utensils, pots, pans etc), microwave, coffee maker, towels, couch, side tables, small dining table, chairs, tv etc.. They will have a bed so no need for that.  I can collect beforehand for them and get it to them before they arrive. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Christina