[Entm-beu] Wasp ID Course 2023

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 8 08:08:22 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Luke Kresslein.

Hello Insect Enthusiasts,
I am excited to announce the return of the WaspID Course hosted by the Frost Entomological Museum at Penn State University. WaspID Course is an intensive online course focused on teaching individuals from all backgrounds about the identification of Hymenoptera (excluding ants and bees). We also focus on collecting methods, preservation and curation and morphology of Hymenoptera as well as up to date phylogenetics.
See the attached flyer for more information, and please let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Our website (https://waspidcourse.wordpress.com/<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwaspidcourse.wordpress.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR14Ziw86bzxUmKJQ41yIs3Gape2BfL6rAKj37cweQWrg-rQrbypoVj2dMY&h=AT0Ev8hh7EhX275-U0IbwdvLY2sUZAo-ycg55_XfxBZK3PZkmV0GJCT_76CdYtpFBQUvObP3dtS1fqWpRRVXRrbK2iK5qqwYC3aMDhYN60e2KaBFYIouGb-zO-0M_tmLGX0_SHI&__tn__=-UK-R&c%5b0%5d=AT1zuE6-Wj6BAr8WQlTowBF88Pg6eA7RI062N1XeV9yWrqO-ftikb3iEjyaNaqG19Q_2KOQBY20EisnrrhOcOD-1AkQES33qQ9mFzKVK7B-5TFRbWJGxvlPzmY1ZInNqmQ-bxj1E3PdOY4ceGkrEoMcCwY8Z_Zn41Lk>) contains a link to join our mailing list for those that want to be updated on the course. Last year we had over 320 students, and 98% of students surveyed said they would recommend the course.

Cheers,
Luke

[cid:ii_1813f605bb3535c9a941]
--