[Entm-beu] ENT Department

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 6 09:10:46 PST 2022

Sent on behalf of Christina Hoddle christina.hoddle at ucr.edu<mailto:christina.hoddle at ucr.edu>

Hello Ent Dept.,

We have a visiting scientist family from Goa that will be leaving Riverside at the end of the year (Dec 28). I gathered stuff from many of you to help stock their apartment with furniture and things.

We don't really have a place to store it and were going to donate it all.   I was first wondering if anyone is expecting visitors in December/January that will need some basic items to get started ( beds/tables/chairs/ desk kitchen stuff etc.). I can get photos if someone is interested but was hoping to donate the lot to a new visiting family to get them off to a good start.

If you know anyone coming soon and would like some items, please let me know soon.  Please email me directly:  christina.hoddle at ucr.edu<mailto:christina.hoddle at ucr.edu>

Thanks,
Chriistina