[Entm-beu] Entomology Seminar nominations

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 25 08:44:18 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Dr. Ysabel Giraldo. Please send responses to ysabelg at ucr.edu<mailto:ysabelg at ucr.edu>

From: Ysabel Giraldo <ysabelg at ucr.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 3:29 PM
To: Gian Carlo Ledesma <gian.ledesma at ucr.edu>
Subject: Re: Entomology Seminar nominations

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. The Entomology seminar committee is now accepting nominations for speakers for our Monday seminar series. In particular, we especially encourage grad students, postdocs and research staff to submit your nominations. This is a great way to make professional connections! Please use this google form<https://forms.gle/2s6tX5QN6Lwy9Sn98>, and if you would like to nominate anyone for our annual Boyce lecture, please indicate that next to their name on the form.

Also, if you would be interested in giving a talk or would like to defend your dissertation during one of the seminar slots, please email me.

Looking forward to a great year of talks.

Best,
Ysabel

--
Ysabel Giraldo, Ph.D.