[Entm-beu] FW: Poster Workshop (Student Seminar Day)

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 11 11:36:28 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Ph. D Candidate Hannah Chu. Please send responses to hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hannah Chu <hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>>
Date: Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Poster Workshop (Student Seminar Day)
To: <egsa at lists.ucr.edu<mailto:egsa at lists.ucr.edu>>

Hi all,

I've gotten some requests for a poster workshop before student seminar day. I'm going to run this workshop on Wednesday, August 24th 3-4pm in the ENTM Large Conference Room. Stop by to get some tips on how to make a less boring poster!

You can click here<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MHRzYjA5bmtpZmNtbGR0YzAzZHFuNGhuMWggaGNodTAzNkB1Y3IuZWR1&tmsrc=hchu036%40ucr.edu> to add it to your calendar (I don't know if this link works for everyone...you may need to use your UCR email).

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or if there is anything specific you'd like me to go over. Thanks!! :D

[cid:ii_l6pdbm8r0]

--
Hannah Chu
Ph.D. Candidate (she/her) - Murillo Lab<https://murillolab.ucr.edu/>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands. To find out more about the land that you are on, please visit https://native-land.ca/