[Entm-beu] Tomorrow is First Friday!

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:34:34 PDT 2021

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Benjamin Nyman.

Hello Entomologists,

Tomorrow November 5th will be First Friday! Bring your favorite beverages and snacks and come see some faces in 3 dimensions at the Entomology Courtyard starting at 4:00 PM. It will be a great opportunity to celebrate all our accomplishments highlighted at EntSoc and catch up as we barrel into the holiday season.

For new students: this pre-COVID social event is usually held the first friday of every month and is a BYOB casual hangout for students and faculty. Don't be afraid to come out and say hi!

Cheers,
Ben

--
Benjamin L. Nyman