[Enscstudent] Spring 2024 Office Hours

Anthony J Dominguez anthony.dominguez at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 4 14:13:25 PDT 2024

Dear ENSC Graduate Students,

I wanted to reach out and let everyone know that we have moved back to our office in Batchelor Hall. If you need to stop by and see me, please stop by 1140 Batchelor Hall.

Also, starting this quarter, I will be hosting in-person office hours for students that would like to stop by without an appointment. Below is my office hours information below, which will start this week.

Spring 2024 Office Hours
Day of Week: Fridays
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: 1140 Batchelor Hall

Again, you do not need an appointment to stop by during office hours. If you need to schedule an appointment outside of office hours, you may still do so by using the following link. https://doodle.com/bp/anthonydominguez/appointments

I am also including my hybrid schedule for Spring 2024 in case you want to know what days I am in the office. Click here to access my schedule<https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/gsac-person-advisor-schedule>.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Anthony Dominguez
Graduate Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
University of California, Riverside
900 University Avenue
1140 Batchelor Hall
Riverside, California 92521

(951) 827-0171 | anthony.dominguez at ucr.edu<mailto:anthony.dominguez at ucr.edu> | cnasgrad.ucr.edu<http://cnasgrad.ucr.edu>
Book a Meeting with Me<https://doodle.com/bp/anthonydominguez/appointments>
[cid:9198caed-3add-4800-a5c7-3492ab68f83e]