[Enscstudent] Changing the course units for variable courses such as 299

John Herring Jr john.herring at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 13 22:43:43 PDT 2020

Dear graduate students,

I hope that this email finds you well and that you are getting settled in for Fall 20 courses.

I am getting some reports for students that are not in 12 units and I see that they are only enrolled in one unit of 299 research.  This is a reminder that it defaults to one when you register and then you have to change it to the correct number.

The attached pdf is something you should keep quarter to quarter as instructions on how to change this as you will be doing this a lot.

Thanks

John H.

John Herring
Student Services Advisor
Earth and Planetary Sciences, Environmental Sciences,
Genetics, Genomics & Bioinformatics
9518272441
John.herring at ucr.edu