[Enscfaculty] Introduction: New Graduate Student Services Advisor for ENSC, EPS, and GGB

Anthony J Dominguez anthony.dominguez at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 14 14:05:13 PDT 2023

Dear Faculty and Staff,

I hope you all are having a great summer!

I am sending this email to formally introduce myself as the new Graduate Student Services Advisor for ENSC, EPS, and GGB. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding your respective program.

I am currently working a hybrid schedule, 2 days in the office and 3 days remote. If you would like to know if I'm on campus on a certain day before coming to the office, please use the following link to see my hybrid schedule for the Fall 23 quarter: https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/anthony-dominguez-hybrid-schedule.

You also have the option of meeting with me on Zoom if you ever need to. You can you the following link to book a meeting on my calendar: https://doodle.com/bp/anthonydominguez/appointments.

I look forward to working with everyone!

Anthony Dominguez
Graduate Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
University of California, Riverside
900 University Avenue
2430 Life Sciences
Riverside, California 92521

(951) 827-0171 | anthony.dominguez at ucr.edu<mailto:anthony.dominguez at ucr.edu> | cnasgrad.ucr.edu<http://cnasgrad.ucr.edu>
Book a Meeting with Me<https://doodle.com/bp/anthonydominguez/appointments>
[cid:8df3009e-47ac-4154-a01e-ab98ace7e34c]