UWP Lecturers tutor availability

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:30:50 PDT 2011

Dear Lecturers,

One of our WAC tutors, Monica Wilk, will have open, but imited, hours in which she can work with composition students.  She is specifically trained to work with ELWR students and is prepared to review their finals from winter quarter with them during the first few weeks of spring quarter.  If you would like her to make a personal appearance is your classroom to inform students about her schedule and services, please email her directly and invite her to come at a specific time and date. Unless she has a class herself at that time, she will make every effort to accomodate your request.

monica.j.wilk at gmail.com

I hope that you will encourage all of your third quarter students to make use of this opportunity for extra help.

Linda