UWP Lecturers Lennon Akira Snyder

Matthew Snyder mattysny at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:45:14 PDT 2010

To friends, family and colleagues on the East Coast, West Coast and All-that-Stuff-in-the-Middle:
Tomoko and I would like to announce our new tadpole
spawn: Lennon Akira Snyder.  Sakura, our three-year-old enfant terrible,
is reasonably satisfied with her parent-competition, and feels that he will
make a fantastic footrest.  His first name comes from a Mr. John Lennon
and his world of the Imagine.  His middle name comes from our beloved
bruiser-cruiser the Japanese director Akira Kurosawa (Seven Samurai). Snyder is the sort of caucaZoid American part, and slightly disappointing
due to the lack financial connections to the Snyder's bakery and pretzel
company (of Hanover, no less).  Born a week early, he rattled into the
life-maze at 6 pounds 15 ounces at 4:28am on Friday, October 29, 2010.
 Needless to say, he is a big fan of milk. Shortly afterwords,
diapers.

Cheers,

Matthew
Stephen Snyder
Lecturer, Ph.D. (sometimes)University Writing ProgramUniversity of California-Riverside

		Message body