UWP Lecturers Science Fiction Colloquium at UCR, February 9

Rob Latham rob.latham at ucr.edu
Sun Jan 31 14:49:39 PST 2010

hi folks,

Below is the flyer for an event I've organized at UCR for the annual
Writers Week celebration. I believe it's the first-ever science
fiction-themed event in the 30+ year history of the festival.

It will be a colloquium featuring readings and talks by three major
local science fiction writers—Gregory Benford, Larry Niven, and Sheila
Finch—followed by a Q&A, book signing, and reception. It will be held
from 12-3 PM in the reading room of the Rivera Library's Special
Collections and Archives Department, where the Eaton Science Fiction
Collection is housed.

Please feel free to attend, spread the word, post or distribute the
flyer, etc.

cheers,

Rob

Rob Latham