UWP Lecturers BW 3 journal workshops

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 2 09:53:16 PDT 2009

Dear BW 3 Instructors,

We are a little short of space at the moment, so I have been trying to find a good way to hold the workshops for your students.  As it turns out, the best solution is to just make-do with some interuptions from the tutorials, so we will hold the workshops as ususal in H&SS 1103.  The workshops will be held next Thursday and Friday, so you can alert your students.  An announcement of the times will be posted on their "L" course Blackboard, and I will leave flyers in all of your boxes.

Sorry about the delay.

Linda