UWP Lecturers More concerning NY Times interviews

cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 1 15:47:12 PDT 2009

Friends,
A friend sent me a link to a 2007 article about the interviews Deborah Solomon conducts for the NY Times. She's the writer who did the UC President Yudof interview that appeared last week. Anyway, apparently she has a history of drastically revising her interviews to make them snappy. Here's the link if you want to see the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/14/opinion/14pubed.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

I'd be curious to hear the actual transcripts and see what she did.

Cynthia