UWP Lecturers Safe Assign

Mary Cummins marycaroline7 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:52:59 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Here's a separate question.  Has anyone else been finding more plagiarism cases than usual this quarter?  I usually find two or three, but this quarter it shot up to seven.  (I teach a whole class period about avoiding plagiarism, and we go over it four other times in class throughout the quarter, so I don't think it's ignorance . . .)

Mary Cummins