UWP Lecturers Thanks to Jennifer...

Carole-Anne Tyler caroleanne.tyler at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:37:32 PDT 2009

I "third" this.  I knew there would be many who would wish to speak and so did not put myself forward, but I couldn't have been as eloquent as those who did.  It was a wonderful way to honor all that Emory meant to UCR.

Carole-Anne

Carole-Anne Tyler
Associate Professor of English
Department of English-40