UWP Lecturers Yoga classes with Matt Murray (First Class is FREE)

mattmur at ucr.edu mattmur at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 14 12:07:41 PST 2009

Hello colleagues!

My name is Matt, and I am a lecturer in the University Writing Program. I am also a yoga instructor, and I would like to extend an invitation for you to share some yoga, meditation, and tea at my home, beginning just after the new year, on January 5th.

I will teach a class every Tuesday, from 6-7:30pm, starting January 5th. Space is limited to 8 students per class, so please RSVP, if you can. If not, drop by anyway, and we'll fit you in somehow. The cozier, the better!

Cost: $10 per class; your first class is FREE!!!
Time/Day: Tuesdays 6-7:30, starting January 5th.
Location: 4326 Elmwood Ct., Riverside, CA 92506
Phone: (951) 536-8334 or (951) 682-0781

If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to call or email!

Peace,
Matt Murray