UWP Lecturers The Lion Has Left Us: Emory Elliott

Matthew Snyder mattysny at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:45:59 PDT 2009

Please brace yourself for terrible news.   I wish I could tell you all in person instead of this impersonal way. Please see the chair’s email below. Tina Feldmann  I write with tragic news. Our beloved colleague Emory Elliott passed away last night. I know how important Emory was to many of you as a teacher and mentor, and the faculty share the almost unimaginable sense of loss that this news brings. Emory Elliott was one of the finest men I have ever known.  Katherine KinneyChair and Associate Professor of EnglishUniversity of California, RiversideRiverside, CA 92521(951) 827-1458