UWP Lecturers THE Halloween Event of the 21st Century

mattmur at ucr.edu mattmur at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 14 14:07:59 PDT 2008

Hello all,

On behalf of my rock quintet Microjelly, I hereby invite you folks to our 3rd Annual Halloween Extravaganza at the Blackwatch Pub at 497 N Central Ave # B, Upland, CA 91786.

There will be a costume contest, a few goulish cover tunes, and a rock show that is guaranteed to free you from your scholarly stupor.

Prizes include $25 and $10 bar credit and Blackwatch Pub T-Shirts.

AND...we will finally be releasing our first full-length CD, to debut on the most evil day of the year (unless you count the hangover the next day).

Showtime is at 9pm, costume contest at 11pm. Come out, drink some beers, and share some holiday fear.

-Matt

ps-Yes, it's on Friday the 31st!