UWP Lecturers Copy Machine

Cynde Sanchez cynde.sanchez at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:57:12 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I believe we have all of the e-mail addresses updated in the copy machine to
enable everyone to scan and receive .PDF copies of documents.  Please let me
know if your e-mail address isn't listed or if you are having trouble
scanning.

As a reminder, each instructor is provided a copy limit of 1500 copies, per
section taught per quarter.  If you should go over the limit, you would be
responsible for the additional copy cost (.05 per copy).  I'm hoping that
use of the scanner function will reduce copies made and make it a rare
occasion for anyone to exceed the copy limit.

Thank you for your patience in getting everyone up and running.

Best,

~Cynde

Cynde Sanchez

Management Services Officer