UWP Lecturers UWP Holiday Celebration - Decorating Ideas

James J Condon jjcondon at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:28:05 PST 2008

     Hello everyone,

           As our UWP Holiday Celebration
will be held on campus, we won't have the usual pleasure of enjoying
our host's personal holiday decorations. This is an opportunity, though, to have the event better reflect the diverse cast of
characters who teach writing here at UCR. Therefore, if you'd like to
suggest any ideas for decorating the halls of HMNSS 1102 and 1103 for
the UWP Holiday Celebration, do please pass them along. I promise I
will resist the temptation to shamelessly pass off your ideas as my
own. Also, if you (rightly) don't trust my keen eye for interior
holiday design or my ability to effectively execute your vision, feel
free to bring in anything to further our rooms' transformation from
functional to fabulously festive.

              best,

Jim Condon
TA Assistant Director, Basic Writing