[Englecturers] Campus status

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 24 12:30:47 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Dean Cullenberg and Vice Chancellor Diaz have decided to close the
Interdisciplinary and Humanities building today at noon due to no air
conditioning.  Classes that are scheduled to be held in either of these
buildings on Tuesday are being cancelled. Signs will be posted on the rooms,
but please place a note on Blackboard if you use that for communication.
The campus will be open tomorrow and classes will resume as scheduled and
the air conditioning is expected to be operational tomorrow.  The Fine Arts
building will be closed today and tomorrow.

Please check the status of the campus at http://www.campusstatus.ucr.edu/

I will be releasing the English staff at noon.  We will be open for regular
business tomorrow.

If your class is being held in any building other than Fine Arts,
Interdisciplinary, or Humanities than the class will proceed as scheduled.
Please go to class.

Thank you, Susan

Susan Brown

Management Services Officer