[Englecturers] Midsummer's Eve

Cheri Langdell cheril at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 24 12:34:35 PDT 2008

Dear Susan

Poor you! Well you do realize it was Midsummer's Eve yesterday, don't you? And all sorts of things are supposed to happen--perhaps more in the realm of the magical. I've never known the fairies to invade the water line before or cause power outages! The medievalists should have warned you.

Hope you can keep cool for a while anyway. It seems a bit cooler today!
  Take care!

  Cher