[Englecturers] ATTN: SUMMER SESSION 1ABC COMPOSITION CLASSES

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 16 11:47:33 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Final exam time is fast approaching.  The date of the final exam is
Monday, July 28, 2008 from 8:00a.m. - 11:00 a.m.  Please let me know
if you are planning on giving a Take Home final, or an On Campus
final.  Also, note if you would be willing to share a room, or prefer
your own room.

As for iEVAL and iGRADE questions, I will follow up with you once I
receive a response from the summer session office.

Thanks

Teri

Teri Carter
Student Affairs