[Englecturers] Kittens in need of a good home

Kimberly Turner mikrenrut at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:42:00 PDT 2008

Hi All.

Sorry to bother you with an informal, mass email. But I have some very cute kittens who will be in need of good homes when they are done weaning. They're now in the playing stage and quite active. We adopted a stray cat about 2 months ago, but by the time we took it to the vet, it was already pregnant. We already have 4 cats and cannot afford to keep any of the kittens, so look at the attached pictures and consider if you or someone you know would be interested in adopting one. Their mother is a very sweet-natured creature, so temperament is not an issue. ALso feel free to forward this to other people as we want to make sure they go to good homes of people we trust instead of us having to give them up to the SPCA or a pet store. Call if you have any questions or want to come get a look at them in action.

Kim
951-742-7490

or

Shane