[Englecturers] iGrade Option for ENGL1ABC (not ELWR classes)

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:17:57 PST 2008

Dear All,

If you are teaching English Composition 1A, 1B and 1C for Winter
quarter 08, please let me know if you are opting in for iGrade.  I am
also interested in hearing from those who are opting into iGrade and
are having problems with the system.  When responding to me regarding
problems with iGrade, please furnish the following information:

1.  Section number(s) of class(es)
2.  Your Employee ID (if known)
3.  What the problem is that you are experiencing.

By having this information, I will be able to communicate Computing
Services or the Registrar's Office to find out where the glitch is.

As of today, all English Composition Grade Sheets have been changed
back to "paper".  So if you received an e-mail stating that your
grading method is iGrade (dated 1/28 or 1/29), please disregard.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Teri Carter