[Englecturers] Eaton SF short story contest deadline approaching

Stephanie Hammer hamm at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:00:30 PST 2008

Dear colleagues -- This is just a final reminder about the
Eaton Collection's first annual sf short story contest.  The
postmark deadline is Feb 15th, and ANY full time UC student at
any campus may submit.  There is a nice cash prize, and we are
hoping for some great entries.

Would you please remind all your students about the contest?
Speculative as well as hard sf is welcome.

Here's the link with the submission guidelines:

http://eatonconference.ucr.edu/

Thanks very much --
Stephanie Hammer
Comparative Literature and Creative Writing

"I don't like geniuses... they're dangerous."

THE FOUNTAINHEAD, Alisa Rosenbaum, aka Ayn Rand