UWP Lecturers Can you teach 1C MWF at 1-2?

Cheri Langdell cherilangdell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:26:15 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I have just been assigned the following courses:

ENGL001B064 13659 MWF 0410- 0500PM INTS
ENGL001A067 18569 MWF 0310- 0400PM SPTH

Would anyone be willing to swap either the 1A or the 1B with me so that I'd
have only one preparation? I'd prefer that your course be in the afternoon
MWF if possible, and I would prefer to keep the 1B.  Still, make me an
offer!

Thanking you in advance,

Happy Holidays!

Cheri Langdell