UWP Lecturers Can you teach 1C MWF at 1-2?

cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 20 13:28:46 PST 2008

Dear colleagues,

I have just had one of my English 1A sections cancelled and been switched to an English 1C section. I would like to teach 3 sections of 1A. Does anyone want to switch an English 1A for English 1C, section 5, MWF 1-2? The 1A would need to be a MWF section, NOT at 8 or 9. I would prefer 11, 12, or 1, but would take other times on MWF if necessary.

I have already ordered books for the 1A so you'd be helping the bookstore out as well as me.

Let me know ASAP!

Cynthia Tuell

cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com
OR